At Mashey, we build technology that transforms how organizations use their data. Today our solutions help companies make money and save money, while making their people better at their most important work.
Our Nirvanalytics Process and our Enterprise Data Analytics Framework is designed to reshape how people interact with technology and drives a cultural change that helps everyone make data-informed decisions.
We are a fast-growing company in its growth stage. We are self-funded, profitable and serious about continuing our disciplined growth. Our uniqueness shows in our approach to solutions that drive quick ROI and user adoption. We’re vendor agnostic which allows us the freedom to always design and build the right things for our customers.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for people who are passionate towards creating and delivering awesome product solutions for customers, and are comfortable working independently on all aspects of a project from technical scoping to delivery project management and customer management.
We need people who are excited about working directly with customers and helping them succeed and grow with us. They understand their requirements and collaborate with the rest of our team to provide customers with a unique experience and level of service.
Day To Day
You will work through complex data environments with customers from all sizes and industries, to deliver exceptional support and value over our amazing product.
Most projects currently involve teams of 1 to 4 people, meaning in many cases you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks for a Mashey customer, and you would be accountable for the success of the delivery and hand off from the beginning to the end of the project.
Most of the daily development work is done remotely. Some travel will be required and is typically connected to the start and end of the project, and usually consists of a few days on site with the customer for project kickoff or training and hand off. Expect to travel once every month or two.
Depending on your personal interest and availability, additional opportunities to travel are available for sales meetings, training sessions, or conferences. Most travel is domestic, and in very rare cases international.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead design and implementation of Enterprise BI, Self-service BI, and Big Data BI solutions
- Architect solutions utilizing Database Server technologies
- Member of the Business Development and Technical Sales team helping scope projects
- Own engagement, ensure customer satisfaction, timely delivery, ensure quality
- Code & programming, ad hoc troubleshooting, and general system problem solving
- 5+ years experience
- Extensive knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence including various data modeling methodologies and techniques.
- Experience architecting on-premises, cloud, and hybrid data solutions
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business and technical requirements.
- Knowledge of data warehouse lifecycle
- Expert level knowledge of the Enterprise Server technology areas: SQL Server Analysis Server (SSAS) or SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in SQL Server performance tuning and administration working with large (hundreds of gigabytes) to very large databases (multiple terabyte or larger).
- Ability to use and explain all aspects of, relational database design, multidimensional database design, OLTP, OLAP, KPIs, Scorecards, and Dashboards
- Knowledge of other ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, Business Objects Data Services, or Data Stage) is preferred.
- Ability to recommend architecture best practices related to ETL, ELT, BI, and the life-cycle of an EDW solution.
- Exposure to Business Intelligence tools such as: SAP BusinessObjects, Microsoft BI Stack, IBM Cognos, Oracle OBIEE, Microstrategy, Qlik, Tableau
- Past experience working as part of a professional services team or other customer facing role